Today's marketing requires more than just analysis. It also needs parenthesis - the ability to look across and join the dots. This is what we call situational fluency - the blend of understanding market dynamics to spot potential. We follow this with incisive strategy, sharp creative, platform expertise and multi-channel implementation.
We give clients access to experienced B2B marketing expertise and resources.
Our first question is always: "What's the problem you're trying to solve?" The answer isn't always to spend money. Often, advice helpfully given can build goodwill that later turns into a relationship. If we can't help, then we'll say immediately. Sometimes it's a demand generation strategy or a creative project or accessing a new market. It could be ramping up a specific program or augmenting your marketing function. We're here to provide skills, experience, attitude and above all, a solution to your problem.
Our marketing services include:
- Strategy – our former in-house marketing leaders have experienced almost every type of challenge
- Research and Analytics - understanding market dynamics and the customer journey through the web site traffic flows can be revealing
- Search Engine Optimization and Marketing - this is where joined up thinking comes into play. Accelerating site response, for instance, can have a major impact on SEO
- Planning, design and execution of awareness and lead generation – expert coordination of webinars, conferences, inbound and outbound campaigns, target account programs and channel activities
- Content creation and across channels – white papers, newsletters, sales collateral, case studies, video and infographics that bring your story to life.
- Management of day-to-day operations – CRM systems, marketing automation platforms, lead flow and tracking to create solid, standard processes that keep things running smoothly
- Events that make an impact – trade show presences, field events, user conferences, or sales kickoffs to make your prospects, customers, partners and the industry as a whole take notice